Access Alto Cloud is built on extreme performance HP blades with Intel E5 (Haswell) processors. Each blade is configured with multiple 10gb network interfaces in an N+1 systems that operates storage and connectivity.
- Extreme performance for high CPU workloads
- Up to 1TB RAM and 64 vCPUs supported per VM
- Hot add CPUs and RAM with zero downtime (where VM OS supports)
Access Alto operate clusters of very high performance NetApp storage arrays configured with multiple redundant controllers in a RAID DP configuration.
- Enterprise grade NetApp storage
- SSD, SAS and SATA tiers available
- Hot add storage with zero downtime
- Daily offsite backup with 7 day retention included as standard
Our multi-homed, all Cisco network has been designed from the ground up to be 100% resilient and fully scalable. Our core network is deployed in an N+N 10Gb configuration, which means failures of individual network components – routers, switches or interconnects, will have zero impact on the availability or performance of the network and your associated services.
- True network isolation within platform
- Support for virtually all architectures including MPLS, static routing, network address translation (NAT), IPsec VPNs, DHCP and much more
- Direct high speed, low latency connectivity from multiple tier 1 providers
- Dedicated bandwidth between Access Alto cloud datacentres available
Access Alto is fully ISO-27001 certified, UK government gCloud approved and all datacentres worldwide are SSAE-16/ISO-27001. We have extensive experience building Access Alto Clouds that achieve rigorous compliance requirements including PCI DSS, SSAE-16 and HIPAA.
Physical Server Integration
We live and breathe cloud at Access Alto but equally we are fully aware that there are times when a physical server or device is required.
If you need your existing hardware to live out it's depreciation cycle we can help by offering seamless integration with our cloud platform to achieve the best of both worlds.
Access Alto have a wealth of experience building out clouds with vendors such as Dell EqualLogic, and technologies such as global load balancing and WAN optimisation.